Brought to you by the dating experts at It's Just Lunch...
- Approach dating as not just looking for an important relationship, but as enjoying life.
- View dating as a chance to increase your circle of friends.
- Find innovative and unusual places to meet people. Join a club, volunteer or take up a sport.
- Take one positive aspect away from each date. For example, "I liked his values, her sense of style or his humor". Pick a quality or characteristic that you would like in your future mate. This benefits you, even if you aren't attracted to that person.
- Embrace your singledom. You have the freedom to do anything you want, moot everyone you want and learn everything you can about yourself.