83% of singles say "No." A survey by It's Just Lunch, found that most single men (87%) and women (80%) are open to dating someone of a different religion.
A recent survey by It's Just Lunch found that nearly half of singles think that 2-4 months was the proper amount of time to wait before introducing a significant other to their children. Only 21% said they should wait more than 4 months and 36% felt you should wait less than 2 months.
A recent survey by It's Just Lunch found that 67% of singles would date someone who has kids. Surprisingly, the amount of women who said they would date a man with kids was not much higher (6%) than that of men.
- What is your vacation spot?
- If you didn't have to work, what would you do with your time?
- Name four places you have lived.
- Where is your favorite place in the city to go and relax?
- Have you ever had a good luck charm? What luck did it bring you?
- When you go to an art museum, which area do you visit first?
- Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person?
- Have you ever met someone famous? Where? What happened?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- If you could rewind to any point in your life, what would you want to relive?